Popular UNISA Courses
Hundreds of thousands of people enrol for UNISA courses every year. The reason for this is because the university offers accredited and internationally recognised degrees and diplomas to people from all over the world.
There are many UNISA courses available that would fit well into a working student’s life. If you intend to register with UNISA for the first time, you need to pre-register in the year prior to starting your studies.
As a student of UNISA it is expected of you to study independently with the constant support from your tutors and lecturers. There are various entrance requirements for both the UNISA National Diplomas and Bachelors Degrees:
UNISA National Diploma entrance requirements:
- Matric Certificate with diploma entry level
- Matric Certificate without exemption but with five subjects passed at higher or standard grade
- Qualify for full or conditional exemption certificate issued by Matriculation Board of Higher
Education of SA
- Grade 10 certificate, over 23 years of age and 3 years’ work experience
- National Vocational Certificate at level 4
UNISA Bachelors Degree entrance requirements
You will need to hold one of the following certificates in order to register for a UNISA Bachelors degree:
- Matric Certificate with university exemption
- Full or conditional exemption issued by the Matriculation Board of Higher Education of SA
- National Vocational Certificate level 4: degree
Together We Pass has been helping UNISA students since 2008, by offering UNISA study groups in an online environment. We help students to contact each other easily, give them great resources, help them improve their marks, make sure they are ready for exams, let them buy and sell second hand UNISA textbooks, and even help them work on their professional development with CV writing tips, interview skills and more.
Distance Learning courses offered by College SA
Another leading distance learning college...College SA offers courses in the following fields of study. Click on the links to view the lists of courses.